Monday, March 31, 2014

Spring Fling

I've been feeling these cutesy spring colors.. white, light pinks, mint blues, lime greens and light neutrals. Perhaps its the spring fever, or maybe I'm just turning into a girly girl. 


If you're an online shopping Nazi like me, you know that American Apparel frequently has AMAZING $5-$10-$15 sales...




Snagged the top and pants for $15 total!


The socks and shoes are definitely risky but I like to be out of the box when I feel up to it. And in honor of the beautiful weather we were experiencing I thought I'd add a little floral touch to my spring inspired outfit!


Shoes from Forever 21 (last year), socks from Urban Outfitters. 





Rose gold is also a new favorite of mine. The necklace is from JustFab.




Hooray for melted snow and 50 degree weather! (fingers crossed) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment